Engineering Deans, Directors, Department Heads and Deputy Rectors
A University Leadership Dialogue
NTNU Trondheim, Norway, 27-29 May 2018
Come to Trondheim to meet your peers!
Discuss and debate important issues and exciting ideas!
Networking generates value – personally and for our institutions.
For Engineering Deans, Directors, Department Heads and Deputy Rectors.
Digitalisation of Today and for Tomorrow
• Are we ready for the challenge, with our attitudes and disciplinary university
. structures? Do we have to shape new structures of competence in our universities?
• How can we proactively and responsively navigate the societal changes and steer
. the current dynamic technical innovations to the benefit of society?
Digitalization in Learning and Researching
• Can we “hack” the brains of our students, make them better learners, improve
. individualized teaching, and offer tailor-suited options for continuous education?
• Is Computational Thinking going to be applied to all “classical sciences” and what
. happens to the “classical scientists”?
Diversity and Dynamite
• How do we turn diversity away from being a complication and rather focus on what
it gives us in potential outcomes, results or products that we could not have
obtained without it?
Towards a Communiqué on “Trondheim Trends”
Full programme with YouTube Videos and Keynote Discussions: