Are you interested in studying at a NORDTEK partner university for a semester or two? If the answer is YES, please get in touch with the contact person at your university to get more information about the application process.
You can apply for a scholarship to study at these universities.
List of contact persons can be found here.
Students can receive an Erasmus+ scholarship for studying at one of the NORDTEK universities.
For conditions and details please contact the contact person at your home university. Erasmus+ scholarships are granted from the student’s home university.
Application for Nordplus Scholarship
Students can receive an Nordplus scholarship for studying at one of the NORDTEK universities. All students get the same grant amount irrespectively from where they come and to where they go. The standard amount for each semester is maximum 1480€, according to Nordplus regulations. However, the scholarship amount per student can also be less if the total funding available for scholarships is insufficient.
For conditions and details please contact the contact person at your home university. Nordplus scholarships are granted centrally from NORDTEK.
Conditions for long term mobility
- The scholarship is only for exchange studies and not for students who have been admitted as degree students to the host university.
- To follow courses at bachelor’s level the student must have completed at least two years of studies within engineering (i.e. 120 ECTS) by the beginning of his/her exchange term.
- To follow courses at master’s level, the student must have completed what compares to three years of university studies within a relevant engineering programme (i.e. 180 ECTS) by the beginning of his/her exchange term.
- Scholarships are granted for one or two semesters.
- During the exchange period, the student must be present in the host university (virtual mobility is not funded).
- The applicant cannot receive a scholarship to attend a university in the applicant’s own home country (i.e. country of nationality or normal country of residence).
- Completed courses must be transferred to the student’s home university.
- If the exchange period is prematurely terminated, the scholarship must be repaid for the corresponding period.
- A student who has not fully participated in exchange studies and has not passed any courses at the host university, has to pay back the scholarship.
A steering committee consisting of NORDTEK’s Secretary General, the Mobility Programme Coordinator and the national coordinators make the decision on the allocation of scholarships.
After arriving to the host university, get in touch with the local NORDTEK contact person to get your signed Confirmation of Arrival form.
The grant will be paid to the student’s bank account after sending the Scholarship Certificate and the Confirmation of Arrival to the NORDTEK Mobility Programme Coordinator.
Prolonging the exchange period
It is possible to prolong the exchange studies up to 2 semesters. For conditions and details please contact the contact person at your home university.